Who is Clips That Sell Pty Ltd?
At present we’re a team of three. Keith the director and best videographer in Melbourne (See Linkedin). A video editor, and an admin support.
Keith established this business in 2012 to pursue passions for filming, script writing, helping people tell their story and achieve their communication goals.
Making videos is more project management than you’d think, and with a network of animators, editors, camera folk and presenters we can achieve the full range of production standards.
In the last couple of years we have produced well over 100 commercial videos, filming events, telling peoples stories. We love putting them together and getting great feedback from clients. Some examples include:
- Three videos for Western Water, showing what they do.
- Explainers, testimonials and training videos for IT companies and their products (Wise-Sync, Kiandra, TickToc, SMBiT)
- Event videos for Banyule City Council, Brotherhood St Laurence, The Business Marketplace, Wholesale Investor
- 7 Investment attraction videos for Wyndham City Council
- Sponsor and video producer for Professional Speakers Australia (PSA)
- Product videos for wholesalers like the L&H Group, Sitro Group (Gasmate, Explore Planet Earth)
- 17 videos for Mycompounder, a compounding pharmacy group
- Four Investment Attraction video clips for the Shire of Mitchell, promoting rural townships as locations for new residents
- A series of sixteen short cooking shows for WeCook4U.
- Short video blog style interviews to camera for Search Engine Optimisation company ROI
- A number of advertising ‘explainer videos’ for a new company, Pickawall, which makes customised removable wall paper
- A series of six documentary style interviews with leading environmental sustainability experts and permaculturalists
- Filming speaking engagements to large audiences by professional public speakers (AP Marketing and Kovess International).
- Many others such as recruitment videos, industrial company explainers, local clubs, solar power installers, a cerebral palsy charity, metal art work, skylights, pizza ovens, furniture, fitness coach, pharmacy, business outsourcers.
The best evidence is to view some of these on the Examples page.